*Discounted tickets for topic blocks can be bought by going to the first week of each term
GCSE English: One to One With Tutor Dave
10 December @ 11:00 am - 11:50 pm GMT
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Friday, happening 5 times
This session is a one to one tutorial for GCSE English.
If you would like to arrange one to one GCSE sessions with Tutor Dave, please email email@example.com to discuss availability.
How to Join
Joining lessons is easy:
- Find the ticket we emailed you for this lesson (check spam/junk if you can’t find it)
- Click the Zoom* link in the ticket and join the lesson!
*We strongly recommend downloading and testing out Zoom before using it for the lesson. Your child is advised to use a computer, laptop or tablet to access the lesson. Some tutors may encourage the use of cameras and microphones but it will always be optional.
It’s important to be nice…
We treat all members of our community with respect and expect our students to do the same. We will not tolerate any abusive language or behaviour towards either students or tutors and we may remove students who behave inappropriately from any lesson without warning.
- Lesson titles are a guide only, exact content may vary (lessons aren’t all written at the time of posting and are tailored to suit a specific group).
- Please ensure the Zoom name of the learner matches that entered on the ticket below. Their Zoom name is their ‘password’ to enter the lesson. Incorrectly named students may not be admitted to the lesson.
- Learners are advised to join the Zoom room at least 10 minutes before the start of the lesson. Assistance with IT difficulties is not possible once the lesson has started.
- Ticket sales will end at least one hour before the lesson is due to start