Welcome, budding mystery writer! I hope you are ready to begin your writing journey?
Here’s how it works:
- You story will have at least 6 chapters.
- For each chapter there will be a worksheet.
- In the worksheets, I will give you ideas for what could happen in that chapter.
- It’s up to you to say exactly what happens and to make the story your own!
- Feel free to adapt the ideas I have given you if you would like to. Be careful though; if you change it too much, you might find the story doesn’t quite fit together any more!
- You might want to look ahead to the other chapters to get a sense of where the story is heading so you can decide what will work best early on.
What happens when I’ve finished?
Well, I would love to read your story and give you some feedback. It would be great to let you know what has gone well and what you could do to make the next story you write even better!
Just ask a parent, carer or guardian to request feedback here and I will be excited to read your finished story 🙂
Good luck with your writing,
Tutor Dave (MA, PGCE)